Do you have a local hostess who wants to start a Paparazzi business, but can’t come up with the $99? You can still help your potential consultant earn a free kit using your inventory! Read on to find out how!
I hear it all the time…you have a potential consultant who wants to join Paparazzi, but they don’t have the money. Back office parties just don’t work that well for you, and you certainly don’t want to cut in to YOUR profit because someone isn’t able to come up with $99. Right?
There is actually an easy solution, and all it will “cost” you is
- Delayed profit…and
- No hostess rewards.
What is this magical way to help your potential consultant join while partying from your own inventory?
It’s actually pretty basic! Here’s what you can do.
1. Create a party for your potential in your back office. (It’s not what you think!)
2. Create a Facebook event and host a Facebook party like you always do! I recommend Brenda Ster’s Epic Live Facebook Party format for a super fun and engaging themed party!
3. Sell sell sell from your own inventory! I promise….you won’t lose out!
4. When it’s time to reorder, do NOT order from your back office! Instead, log in to your customer’s party and order at full retail. If you sold 40 pieces at your event, reorder 40 pieces right now.
5. Have your hostess/potential consultant call Paparazzi to order her starter kit, using her party rewards to help cover the cost!
Super easy, right?
This WILL delay your profits, because you will of course need to wait and get paid out when commissions are posted. So if you do this party on September 1, you won’t realize the profit until October 20.
HOWEVER, you are NOT out inventory, because you already reordered the stock you sold!
Leave me a comment and let me know if this method will help you and your potential consultants!
Please share with your teams if you find this information to be valuable!